According to the "Operational Procedures and Quality Control of Security Services" implemented by the Ministry of Public Security of the People's Republic of China, the security guards' responsibilities are as follows:
(1) Perform security service tasks such as guarding, guarding, patrolling, escorting, personal guarding, crowd control, technical prevention, and security consulting;
(2) Using scientific and technological means and equipment to perform security service tasks;
(3) In case of unlawful infringements and public security accidents occurring in the area of operations, promptly report to the client units and local public security agencies, take measures to control the expansion of the situation, protect the site, and maintain the order at the scene.
(4) To implement preventive measures such as theft prevention, fire prevention, explosion prevention, vandalism prevention and other policing disasters, and to discover potential safety hazards in duty areas. Immediately report to customers and assist in their disposal.
(5) The security guards shall promptly stop the illegal infringement that occurs in the area of duty, and hand over the wrongdoer to the public security organ or related department. Support and cooperate with public security agencies and other law enforcement agencies in the execution of official duties.