Scanning for WeChat public number
Internal Security Protection Regulations in Enterprises and Institutions
(Adopted at the 64th executive meeting of the State Council on September 13, 2004, promulgated on September 27, 2004,
Internal Security Protection Regulations in Enterprises and Institutions
(Adopted at the 64th executive meeting of the State Council on September 13, 2004, promulgated on September 27, 2004, and implemented on December 1, 2004)
Article 1 These Regulations are formulated in order to standardize internal public security and security of enterprises and institutions (hereinafter referred to as "units"), to protect the personal and property safety of citizens, and to safeguard the safety of public property, and to safeguard the unit's work, production, management, teaching and research order.
Article 2 The internal policing and security work of the organization implements the principle of prevention as the main responsibility, the unit’s responsibility, highlighting key points, and ensuring safety.
The internal security and protection work of the unit should highlight the personal safety of the personnel in the protection unit, and the unit must not neglect personal safety with economic benefits, property safety, or any other excuse.
Article 3 The public security department under the State Council shall guide and supervise the work of public security within the unit in the country, and shall guide and inspect the internal security and security work of the industry and the system of the system of the State Council, and shall be instructed by the relevant departments of the State Council that have supervisory duties; The public security organs of the government shall guide and supervise the work of public security within the administrative area, and shall guide and inspect the relevant departments of the people's governments at or above the county level at the county level or above who have the supervisory role of the industry or the system, and Internal security and security work, and promptly resolve prominent issues in the unit's internal security and security work.
Article 4 The local people's governments at or above the county level shall strengthen their leadership over the internal public security work within their own administrative areas, supervise the public security organs and relevant departments to perform their duties in accordance with the law, and promptly coordinate and resolve major issues in the unit's internal security and security work.
Article 5 The principal responsible person of a unit is responsible for the internal public security work of the unit.
Article 6 Units shall, according to the needs of internal public security and security work, set up public security agencies or be equipped with full-time or part-time security personnel.
Security security key units shall set up public security agencies that are compatible with public security tasks, be equipped with full-time public security personnel, and report the establishment of security agencies and staffing status to the competent public security authorities for the record.
Article 7 The requirements for internal public security and security work in the unit are:
(1) There are internal security systems, measures and necessary security facilities for the specific conditions of the unit;
(2) The public security situation within the unit was inspected, important parts were protected, and hidden dangers of public security were investigated in time;
(3) The hidden dangers and problems of the public security within the unit are dealt with in a timely manner. Cases of public security and suspected criminal offences are promptly disposed of.
Article 8 The internal security system established by the unit shall include the following contents:
(a) The guards, duty, inspection system;
(2) Safety management systems in places such as work, production, management, teaching, and scientific research;
(3) Safety management systems for the use, storage, storage, and transportation of important items such as cash, bills, seals, and securities;
(4) The internal fire protection and traffic safety management system of the unit;
(5) Public Security Prevention Education and Training System;
(6) The reporting system for public security cases and suspected criminal cases within the unit;
(7) Inspection, assessment and reward and punishment system for public security work;
(8) The units that store explosive, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, corrosive, and other dangerous articles, infectious species, poisonous species, and weapons and ammunition shall also have corresponding safety management systems;
(9) Other related public security systems.
The internal security system established by the unit must not contravene the provisions of laws, regulations and rules.
Article 9 The internal security guards of a unit shall be trained and assessed in relevant legal knowledge, public security and security operations, skills and related professional knowledge.
Article 10 Security personnel in units within a unit shall perform their duties according to law and in a civilized manner, and shall not infringe upon the lawful rights and interests of others. Security guards perform their duties according to law and are protected by law.
Article 11 The internal public security agencies and public security personnel of a unit shall perform the following duties:
(1) Carry out propaganda and education on public security, and implement the internal public security system and security precautions of the unit;
(2) As required, inspect the documents of personnel entering the unit, and register the entry and exit of goods and vehicles;
(3) To conduct patrols and inspections of public security in the area of units, and establish patrols, inspections, and record of rectification of hidden dangers of public security;
(IV) Maintain public security order within the unit, stop the illegal activities that occurred in the unit, and immediately report the unlawful acts that are difficult to stop, the public security cases that have occurred, and the suspected criminal cases, and take measures to protect the site and cooperate with the public security organs to investigate. Disposal work;
(5) Supervise the implementation and maintenance of public security facilities within the unit.
Article 12 The personnel within the scope of management of the unit shall abide by the internal security system of the unit.
Article 13 Units that relate to the national economy, people's livelihood, national security, and public security in the country or in the region are key units for public security. The public security security key units shall be submitted by the public security organs of local people's governments at or above the county level according to the following scope, and shall be reported to the people's government at the corresponding level to determine:
(1) major news units such as radio stations, television stations and news agencies;
(2) Important transportation hubs such as airports, ports, and large stations;
(3) The research and production units of important products for national defense science and technology industries;
(4) Telecommunications, postal services and financial units;
(5) Large-scale energy and power facilities, water conservancy facilities, and urban water, electricity, gas, and heat supply facilities;
(6) Large-scale material storage units and large business centers;
(7) Education, scientific research, medical units and large-scale culture and stadiums;
(8) museums, archives and key cultural relics protection units;
(9) Units that develop, produce, sell, or store dangerous goods or test and preserve infectious strains and virus species;
(10) National key construction engineering units;
(11) Other needs are listed as the focus of public security. The security security key units shall abide by the general provisions of the Regulations on the public security work of the units and the special provisions on the key units of public security.
Article 14 The public security security key units shall determine the important sites for public security in this unit, set necessary technical protection facilities for important parts in accordance with relevant national standards, and implement key protection.
Article 15 The public security security key units shall, under the guidance of the public security organ, formulate preplans for handling internal security incidents within the unit and conduct regular drills.
Article 16 Public security organs perform the following duties for the internal security and security work within their own administrative areas:
(1) Instructing units to formulate and improve the internal public security system, implement public security precautionary measures, guide the construction of public security personnel, and establish public security organizations for public security key units;
(2) Inspecting and instructing the unit's internal public security and protection work, discovering that the unit has violated the provisions of this regulation or the security risks, promptly issued a rectification notice, and ordered the rectification within a time limit;
(3) It has received alarms from public security cases and suspected criminal cases inside the company, and promptly dispatched the police to dispose of them according to law.
Article 17 The units and individuals who have implemented the public security precautionary measures, strictly implemented the security security work system, and made outstanding achievements in the internal security and security work of the units shall be commended and rewarded by the relevant people's governments, public security organs and relevant departments.
Article 18 Where a public security guard of a unit is disabled or dies as a result of performing public security duties, he shall be accorded appropriate treatment in accordance with the provisions of the State concerning work-related injury insurance, evaluation of disability, and approval of martyrs.
Article 19 If a unit violates the provisions of these Regulations, there are hidden dangers in public security, and the public security organ shall order rectification within a time limit and shall be warned; the unit will not be rectified over time, causing personal injury to citizens, loss of public or private property, or a serious threat to the personal safety of citizens, public or private property. For security or public safety, a fine of 10,000 yuan up to 100,000 yuan shall be imposed on the unit, and the principal person in charge of the unit and other directly responsible personnel shall be fined not less than 500 yuan but not more than 5,000 yuan, and the relevant person in charge of the organization may be recommended. And other directly responsible personnel shall be given sanctions in accordance with the law; where the circumstances are serious and constitute a crime, criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law.
Article 20 Where a public security guardian of a unit violates the legitimate rights and interests of others while performing his duties, he shall apologize and apologize to others, and the unit shall bear the responsibility for compensation. After the unit has paid compensation, it has the power to order the security guards who have caused infringement as a result of intentional or gross negligence to bear the cost of partial or full compensation; for security guards who commit infringement on purpose or gross negligence, the unit shall be given a penalty according to law. If a public security guard infringes another person’s legitimate rights and interests, it is instigated or intimidated by the person in charge of the unit. The person in charge of the unit is punished according to law and is liable for compensation. If the circumstances are serious and constitute a crime, criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law.
Article 21 Public security organs who fail to perform their duties according to law after receiving a unit’s alarm result in the loss of citizens’ personal, property and public property, or have other acts of negligence or abuse of authority, direct and responsible personnel and other directly responsible persons. Administrative sanctions shall be given according to law; where the circumstances are serious and constitute a crime, criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law.
Where the relevant departments of the people's government that have supervisory responsibilities for the industry or system have dereliction of duties or abuse of authority in the course of guiding and inspecting the internal security of the industry and the system, they shall be punished in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Article 22 The internal public security work of organs and organizations shall be implemented with reference to the relevant provisions of these Regulations.
The specific provisions for public security work in institutions of higher learning shall be formulated separately by the State Council.
Article 23 This Regulation shall come into force on December 1, 2004.